Time of installation of the service
The term of installation of the services will be stated in the contract that the client signs with RE&COM. RE&COM will in turn install the contracted service, within the deadlines established in the 'service delivery time' indicator (IC-1) regulated in the Service Provision and Quality Regulations (RPCS), counting from the time of subscription as defined below:
- Immediately available infrastructure (IDI): Cases in which, at the time of receiving RE&COM a valid service order, there is physical infrastructure already installed that connects the site where the service is requested to the RE&COM and this physical infrastructure allows the service to be activated immediately. The deadline will be 5 working days for the year 2019 and 4 working days from the year 2020 onwards.
- Infrastructure not immediately available (IND): Cases in which, at the time of receiving RE&COM a valid service order, there is physical infrastructure already installed that connects the site where the service is requested to the RE&COMbut RE&COM must perform field work to activate the fixed service in question. The deadline will be 17 working days by 2019 and 10 working days from 2020 onwards.
- Immediately available infrastructure (IDI): Cases in which, at the time of receiving RE&COM a valid order for service, RE&COM a valid service order, there is physical infrastructure already installed that connects the site where the service is requested to the RE&COM. The deadline will be 30 working days for the year 2019 and 20 working days from the year 2020 onwards.
The installation of the Services will be carried out in working days. In any case, the personnel of RE&COM that needs to enter the Client's facilities will do it properly identified, previous coordination between the parts.
In the event that the client voluntarily desists from the contracted service, he may request RE&COM the cancellation of the service installation order and the refund of the cancelled amount and, when applicable, the return of the purchased equipment. In case the equipment cannot be installed due to causes attributable to the customer, RE&COM you can cancel the installation order.
Quality of service
RE&COM undertakes to provide its services in accordance with the quality levels established in current telecommunications regulations, the following:
- Service Availability. The availability of the service associated with the core network (IC-7) is defined as the number of hours within a month in which a telecommunications service is available and associated with the correct functioning of the core network that supports it. The total number of hours of availability is obtained by subtracting the time of non-availability from the total number of hours in the corresponding month. RE&COM must comply with service availability associated with the core network greater than or equal to 99.97%.
- Local and international delay. For purposes of the Contract and according to indicators ID-16 and ID-17 regulated in the Regulations for the Provision and Quality of Services, local delay will be understood as the round trip time (RTT), measured in milliseconds, of a data package sent to an Internet node in Costa Rica and international delay as the round trip time (RTT) of a data package sent to a main Internet node in an international location. The local delay will be less than 50 ms in 95% of the cases and the international delay will be 100 ms additional to the local delay.
- Relationship between local or international data transfer speed with respect to the speed provided It is the percentage relationship between the reference speed (data transfer in bits per second) local or international, with respect to the speed provided. With respect to the indicator IC-18, RE&COM will comply with the following threshold for fixed networks: Service: Fixed Threshold: The reference speed must be equal to or greater than eighty percent (80%) of the provisioned speed.
The Customer may at any time access information on the conditions of provision and quality levels of the services contracted through the RE&COM.
Attention and repair of failures that affect the service
For the purposes of contracting between RE&COM and the customer, the "fault repair time".
According to the indicator IC-2 regulated in the Regulation of Provision and Quality of Services, it will be within a maximum period of one (1) working day for 95% of the cases, such period will be extended from the moment in which the Client reports a failure to the Customer Service Center of RE&COM until such time as service has been established at normal operation.
The Customer must pay the amounts due in order to make the reconnection request. RE&COM will not charge the Customer any additional costs for reconnection. Once the Customer cancels the amounts due, RE&COM you must reconnect the Services within one (1) business day from the date of payment. Cases in which it is necessary to deliver and configure terminal equipment to the customer or require the installation of physical infrastructure for customer access will not be considered as reconnection of services.
You can make your payment through the following accounts in the name of Red y Comunicaciones REYCOM del Sur S.A. Legal Identification 3-101-669542
You can pay for your services in our office located in Barrio San Andres, from the ICE agency 500m north, San Isidro de El General, Perez Zeledon.
With any type of card, by means of a payment form (Sent at the client's request, previously by e-mail)